I don’t know how this slipped pass me, but DraftSight V1R5.2 was released back in July. So, what’s new and what’s fixed, well:
What is new?
- Quality release, no new functionalities added.
What has been fixed?
- Incorrect results when explode hatch inside Circle, Arc, Splines.
- Points in DraftSight do not print.
- -LAYER command (run from command line) with OFF * (All) option doesn't work in V1R5.1
- Insert block does not remember the path set for Library path
- ToolBox> JIS > Hardware > TYPE of JIS B 1182 : Please delete the unnecessary character of "Square Head Bolt".
- On Ubuntu machine, the file name saved with Russian characters shows error when opening it.
- LINUX UBUNTU: The License agreement during installation on Ubuntu in Russian language shows as question marks.
- The Find command cannot find parentheses.
- P4 ContinueDimension: Dimension value is wrong when the viewport scale not 1:1.
You can download DraftSight V1R5.2 from here.