The latest incarnation of DraftSight has been released. You can download it from here.
V1R5.1 is a Quality Release fixing already known issues such as:
Here are some of the resolved issues:
- 770343 Design Library options are grayed out if cancel INSERT dialog
- 768069 Change link to buy DraftSight in the HELP menu to point to www.DraftSight.com/BuyProfessional
- 765377 Drawing opens up empty (no entities shown)
- 765177 *LINUX* Fedora20 :Draftsight unable to run after installation
- 764670 *DraftSight tests* All the tests are failing with Image size change. *Affecting the test runs of DraftSight tests*
- 762802 RUSSIAN: junk characters in driver incompatibility warning.
- 762799 Toolbars Checked from Specify toolbars are unchecked when reset profile
- 762542 Menus added get disappear on reset profile from menubar
- 761940 Draftsight Crash when close Draftsight after selecting print tab from toolbar
- 761939 Cloud command is missing in Mousegesture list
- 761786 Need to increment DraftSight File versionings in V1R5.1 and V1R6Beta1
- 760151 Wrong hardware size in description field of Hardware dialog.
- 757197 EDITNOTE:Bulleted or Numbered moves leftward if select all and move mouse cursor by pressing left click.
- 755598 Japanese: ToolBox> JIS > Hardware > The Japanese translation of some bolt names is not carried out.
- 754522 DraftSight MAC: Installation does not create sample files in My Drawing folder
- 753886 DraftSight crash when load partlist and DockcontrolMFC dll and select tab drawcicle from HellocircleMFC pane
- 753486 Design library gives crash when try to drag other sample while cmd for insertion of one sample is running
- 753046 Japanese: When Custom Standards is created from JIS, translation of Description Format of a part of BOLTS is different.
- 750569 Layer command gets error in Model tab after sorting the Active ViewPort of sheet tab.
- 750267 Can't open a DXF file
- 723931 PROCESS VERIFICATION: make sure the final build is signed (Done after red=0)
- 631693 P4 DraftSight does not take the fraction input while drawing entities.