Autodesk 123D Beta 6 is now available for download. Some of the new features are:
- NEW Text feature! Write text and convert it to 3D using any of the solid creation and editing commands.
- NEW! Tools in the 2D sketching environment that help you make precise models even easier.
- NEW! 3D solid creating and editing tool updates, including shelling enhancements for material reduction when 3D printing.
Autodesk 123D can be downloaded from here.
IMSI today announced the launch of TurboViewer Pro, a professional version of its popular free TurboViewer app for the iPad® and iPhone®.
TurboViewer Pro for the iPad and iPhone does everything the free TurboViewer does and more. Extra features include:
Visual styles that support:
- Hidden line
- Shaded with edges
- Grayscale mode
- Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
- Adjust x-ray transparency factor
- Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
- Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
Layer Manager (turn on/off layers, invert layers, turn all layers on/off).
Additional settings (turn on/off 2D/3D autosense navigation, option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit, etc.
Support for 14 languages: Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
No onscreen advertising.
You can check out TurboViewer Pro over on the App Store.